Followers

Monday, June 10, 2019

Father's Day



Happy Father's Day!!

Challenge time at Bitten by the Bug 2! This weeks theme is Father's Day. 



This fun full size pop-up box card I made for my husband, the most handy man I know :) Lots of fun tools and elements on here.

All the cuts are from Cricut Access. The box size and style are done by me. 
Tools are from cricut "handy man"
No. 1 Dad sign in back is from cricut "holiday cakes"


This side flap cut is from cricut "Father's Day Gifting" 
Thank you for stopping by!! 
Happy Father's Day to all the great men out there!!


5 comments:

  1. amazing details! love the font, the tools, the stars and license plate...but the best is the front resembling a tool box! the recipient is one lucky man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool box card! The cool little touches make it stand out. How clever that it looks like a tool box on the outside! It's a great card. Janet-SugarShine Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and lots of great small details! Very nice and perfect for your handy hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband would absolutely love this card. I love all of the tools and that it is a box card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you made a masterpiece. Wish my husband was handy. You have a winner!

    ReplyDelete