Followers

Monday, June 24, 2019

Beach Time

Beach Time


Challenge time at BittenByTheBug2



"Let The Waves Hit Your Feet, and The Sand Be Your Seat"






The building of my box card. I always start in the back. The Beach sign I used vinyl lettering on. It is so small.


Added some fun flowers for a more tropical look. Next a pretty girl, getting ready to stick her toes in the water.

with the help of my wonderful Cricut I made this full size beach vacation birthday card. Cartridges used are "Pack Your Bags", "Life's a Beach", and "Luau"
Thank You For Stopping By :)

5 comments:

  1. This box card sure is a keeper. I love all the details. Absolutely adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a wonderful box card. The scene is amazing. Great job pulling all the different images together. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a great card for a summer birthday. so many pieces, you must have great patience. I especially love the plane accent. stay cool, wear the bikini!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable! your coconut drink! your sign! and your fantastic lady! you rocked this card!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete