Followers

Monday, October 1, 2018

It's Always Time For Tea

Mad Hatter Tea Party



It's challenge time!! Bitten by the Bug 2 Challenge group has a great one this week...Coffee, Tea & Me. I'm not so much a coffee girl, but like the Mad Hatter, I love my tea!














The Mad Hatter comes from the Cricut cartridge "Disney Classics", as well as the teacups. The cute little tea pot  is from Cricut cartridge "Disney Princess Dreams Come True". This is a small pop-up card box, 3 x 4 1/2 when folded down. I like to work with good vinyl for lettering on these nice some cards to get a good clean look. 

6 comments:

  1. I am a tea girl, too. This is a cute box card. All of the images are so fun and this card makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad to see some many tea girls :) thank you for the wonderful comments!

      Delete
  2. I also love my tea! Not so much the coffee, lol! This is SOOOOO cute! I especially like the Mad Hatter-he just makes me happy for some reason!
    :)
    Michlelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Mad Hatter just demands a smile, right ;). He is a pretty cute guy. Thank you for the wonderful comments :)

      Delete
  3. amazing card! love, love, love this! obviously I used the same cart but you took it to another level!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Alicia! i almost used Alice too...they both just scream tea time ;)

      Delete