Followers

Sunday, May 12, 2019

Rock On

Rock On!

It is challenge time in Bitten By The Bug 2 blog. Come on over and shows us your favorite music project.

Making a masculine card is always tough for me, but I am happy with how this one came out. Silver and black with a splash of red always looks nice together :)

This mini pop-up card box has a cool guitar from Cricut cart "Rock Princess" is one of my favs. It's fun to make for a girl or boy :)

thanks for stopping by, have a great day :)!!

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable box card. The paper is so much fun and so perfect for this Rock On card. The images are the perfect choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is definitely a great masculine card. You rock for sure. I love how you placed the stars on the flaps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this great pop up! music is one of my favorite themes and you rocked this one!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete